Doble A ECO 40-1
- 15.74 x 5.51 inches
Simple and Light
it has a single level with an optimal inclination to support the pedals,
DOBLE A® ECO Series comes with professional features to maximize the efficiency and use of your pedalboard.
- Bilateral open side compartments allowing comfortable wiring access to power supply inner compartments.
- Tiered level design and pedal riser for expression/wah pedals. Only on ECO 40-4/60-4
- Screw mount resistant feet
- Rail opening to allow for easier access to the pedals while helping the “stepping” dynamic and reducing the risk of accidental pedal triggering.
- Inside compartment to ensure secure mounting and protection of the power supply.
DOBLE A® ECO Series is made of 0.9 mm thick iron contributing to its ultra-light weight and offers the ideal comfort to mount your pedals and power supply.
The new design on the ECO 40-4 / ECO 60-4 features tiered levels as seen on the TAM Series.
Included with purchase is our new fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points)
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- Pedal Riser for Wah/Expression pedal
- Hook & Loop installed on the pedalboard
- Professional Grade Hook & Loop for your pedals
--Does it come with a bag?
Yes, all our pedalboards include a perfect sized bag to carry your pedalboard in a secure and comfortable way
--Does it come with Velcro?
Yes, All our pedalboards come with both sides of auto adhesive Velcro® you won't need any extra material.
Which material are the pedalboards made of?
Our pedalboards are built in a 0.9mm thick sheet iron which makes them extra light but very resistant, since all the foldings and the design overall, get as a result a strong and portable structure
Do you make custom pedalboards?
No, every model is developed in a specific matrix and it isn't possible to change the size of the pedalboard.